Hi guys,

So this week was the creating phase of our passion projects. This week I was working on creating my characters which is very exciting. I have created one of my characters but have made separate legs , arms and different expressions for the face. I drew both the hair and the face together and using the stanley knife I cut out the face. Then I drew 4 rough circles that will fit under the hair (a bit complicated I know) to make it easier to change expressions. The reason I made the arms and legs of my person separate was so it would give more of an effect of walking. I think to complete all the scenes and characters will take me the course of this week and next week but I will keep you updated with my creations. Down below is a time-lapse of me creating my first character and a few photos of how the separate parts work (it is hard to explain without photos, sorry). I will keep you updated and enjoy!

3 thoughts on “Passion Project Week 4”

1. Hi Chloe,
    Wow! Creating a stop motion film is a great idea as I know you love photography.
    I think that is a wonderful type of film and it is one that I never would have thought of.
    I love the video and the photos because it explains it all very well .
    I can’t wait to see the final product!
    You set this post out well and it is very organised!
    You are a great drawer and the characters look so good!
    Hannah😉
    P.S I love your blog! It is very colourful and I love the header image of the city.

2. Wow. It looks like you put a lot of effort and time and detail into creating that.
    Well done
    Issie

3. Hi Chloe,
    I love your idea of stop-motion short film. Your sketches look amazing and I can’t wait to see your final product.
    Jaimee